[bksvol-discuss] Re: Txt romances

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 01:35:34 -0700 (PDT)

Jana, if you do, please post what you're planning to
rescan. I have several for which I can obtain the
books from my library and I'm planning to validate
them -- but I'm not wedded to the idea. I'm only doing
it so they won't get lost. If I don't enjoy them 'll
reject them. So if you re-scan one of the ones I have
on mh computer I'll reject it.

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail