[bksvol-discuss] Re: Txt romances

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 12:57:15 -0400

hi Julie,

It's a chanllenge, and I have to be in the right frame of mind, but sometimes
the story looks really good.

Hi, Gisela. You're braver than I! *smile* I've taken a few of those Txt
romances and won't touch them again. The last one I took I rejected, and I think
I've rejected every one I've touched, so I won't touch them any more. *smile*
They're rated fair and deserve the rating, if not something even less than
that if there could be such a thing. I don't mind putting some work into my
validations. That's why we're here, but when so much of it is totally
incomprehensible,
I can't deal with that. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales