[bksvol-discuss] Re: Txt and rtf programs?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:06:30 -0600

No need to let us know because when you take it it will no longer be on step 1.
Avoid taking books that have the phrase "hold for" in the titles as these books
have been reserved for particular proofreaders.

Both .txt and .rtf can be edited by microsoft word. However, any book that was
originally a .txt file no longer has the correct page breaks and is against
bookshare's standards and can't be included in the collection.

Hope this helps.

Bob