[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two-page Scanning

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 04:04:28 -0500

That's what I'm finding.  It seems like two-page is easier on my hands than
trying to hold the book just right.  The recognition numbers seem better.  I
could deal with a couple hundred pages, but the next one has over 640 pages.
As much as I don't want to destroy a book, there's a point where I don't want
to destroy me either.