[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two submissions of mine on the checkout page

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 00:31:20 -0800

Drat. neither of my library systems has  Susanna's Christmas wish, though
they have his books about  Hannah and or is it Ella, as well as some
others.
I don't see it  on the checkout list. Maybe someone has already taken it
If no one has taken the cookbook  by the time I've what's in my pile and if
I can get the book from the library,  , I'll do it.
Cindy