[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two questions about ISBNs.

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:44:20 -0400

In my experience the answer to both questions is yes.

I have discovered that inputting one ISBN got me an entirely different book
then the one I had, shrug, so I changed it to match the one I have.

The X has meaning but not quite sure what it means, but is not a scanner error.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
 The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed.
-Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)