[bksvol-discuss] Two more in the collection

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:03:10 -0500

Hi, Cindy and group!

Two books I proofed, Just Plain Cat by Nancy Robinson (scanned by Lori
Castner) and Sunshine and Shadow (Benni Harper #10) by Earlene Fowler
Scanned by Jamie in MI, I think), have been added to the collection.  There
were great books and I am EVER grateful to both ladies for being able to
help me with many questions so I could submit the best possible proof.

Have a great day!
Valerie