[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two books which need scanning

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:21:29 -0500

Hi Joan,

I just got a note from my library. Having looked at the 50th Anniversary of Good Grief, they have decided to purchase the book for our local library. I have asked how long this will take, but just sent that message so I don't know. But the good news is: We're going to get the book you actually wanted!

Sandi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joan Goldberg" <jgoldberg204@xxxxxxxxxxx>