[bksvol-discuss] Two books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 23:34:48 -0400

Was on a canine fix tonight.  The kitty books will have to be library books
as well I don't have any, smile.

My Dog Never Says Please

This is a cute book easy validation about a girl who gets tired of having to
mind her manners and clean her room.  She thinks that the family dog has a
better life.  And well... the result is quite cute.

Chip the Story of a Guide Dog Puppy

This is a cute book written by a learning support class in California.  Is
about Chip a guide dog puppy from GDB who talks about his training and what
will happen if he doesn't become a guide dog.  Good book.  only hitch
validating it, and hope the validator will agree with what I did, is the
copyright holder is not outrightly named.  So I put Sarah Barlow the teacher
as the holder, as that was the way the book sort of listed things.  I can't
check the LOC on this, as the book wasn't registered with the LOC.

So... two kids books up for grabs both 35 pages, and proofed once, orally so
might have missed something tiny.  But good books just the same.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"One glance at a book and you hear
the voice of another person, perhaps
someone dead for 1,000 years. To