[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two books submitted

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:20:48 -0700

Hi, Shelley. I hope your pup feels better soon. I definitely appreciate all
the submissions lately. I'll be going back for my second dog in two weeks.
I've had my dog for almost five years, but most of that was spent in rural
life, so he's not adjusting to the city well. I'm looking forward to
enjoying some of the fruits of everyone's scanning labors during the little
downtime I'll have. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous