[bksvol-discuss] Two books on Step 1

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:11:48 -0500

Excuse the crosspost but I do not remember which list Jenny Wood and David
Talmmage are on.  "Second Chance" is back on Step 1, Jenny, with a request
to verify the copyright.  I thought that if you have worked on it you might
want it.

And David, River of Death is on Step 1 with a note saying edit time expired.
Do you still wannt that one?  Just checking.  Thanks.

Sue S.