[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two Versions of Guilty Pleasures

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 06:22:16 -0700 (PDT)

You're right. Accept one, reject the other with a nice note of explanation.
That's the process.

  Carrie

Lorana Chanicut <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          This morning I went to the Step 1 Download page to browse, and found
two versions of Guilty Pleasures, by Laurell K. Hamilton.  They're submitted by
different volunteers, both are in excellent condition, and I'm editing one of
them at the moment.   I downloaded both, though, to prevent someone else from
doing unnecessary work.

  Question is:  Do I accept one and just reject the other with a nice note of
explanation, or is there some other process I should follow?
  ---

  No good deed goes unpunished,
No act of charity goes unresented

  Eleka nahmen nahmen