[bksvol-discuss] Tudor England,

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 01:31:14 -0500

Elizabeth or someone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't
necessarily have to do the
genealogic tables -- or you can try to put them into words. And I recently
found out that we don't have to
worry about indices or notes or the like. The main text is the main thing. I've
stopped bothering about
indices, glossaries, bibliographies, and footnotes (unless they're at the
bottom of the page). I used to do
them --groan; now I just put a note that I didn't do them but if someone wants
them I'll get the book and
they can send me the pages to correct.

Cindy