[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tudoor England

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <jmu1942@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 21:02:26 -0600

Hi Kenneth,

I submitted your book, Tudor England, but cannot recall just what date.  I
had trouble getting it submitted, but it was because I knew so little.
Anyway, it should either be on the admin list awaiting appproval or in the
collection.  I looked in the collection last night and didn't see it, but I
did a search on the download page and it isn't there.  I gave it an
excellent rating, just as you did, and agreed with you that it should not be
barred from people under age 18.  The automated analysis gave it an
excellent rating also.  I wrote and told you all this but obviously you
didn't get it.

There were two copies.  I downloaded the inferior one and kept it until the
good one had been uploaded and submitted by me.  Then I uploaded the
inferior copy and rejected it, giving as my reason the fact that I had
already submitted an excellent copy.

If you do any more of these John Guy works, I would be happy to validate
them because I am and have always been interested in England and British
history, and this is good reading and also good study material.  I probably
told you more than you want to know, but that is the way I write.  <smile>

Sue