[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying to reconnect with three people

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 01:07:24 -0700

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:42 PM, Katherine Petersen
Katherine, I copied and pasted your post with a note both to Marilyn and
Vivian.

It's been a while since I've been in contact with them, but hopefully
the addresses I have are still good. If I hear otherwise I'll let you know.
If we're lucky you'll hear from them directly
smile Cindy

I’m trying to get in touch with these three people because I’d like to
stay in touch, to let them know of books I’m scanning and because they
still have books of mine that might be requested on Paperbackswap.com.

If you know them and can contact them and ask them to contact me in case
they’re not on this list, I’d appreciate the help.

They are:

Marilyn Beasley,

Liz Hobbs

Vivian Flores

I have a good memory, so I remember pieces of their emails but not all of
them.

Thanks so much for your help.

--Katherine