[bksvol-discuss] Trying to reconnect with three people

  • From: "Katherine Petersen" <katherine_petersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 23:42:42 -0700

Hi,

My computer died and I lost a bunch of emails, hence email addresses. My new
Outlook account doesn’t remember them.

I’m trying to get in touch with these three people because I’d like to stay in
touch, to let them know of books I’m scanning and because they still have books
of mine that might be requested on Paperbackswap.com.

If you know them and can contact them and ask them to contact me in case
they’re not on this list, I’d appreciate the help.

They are:

Marilyn Beasley,

Liz Hobbs

Vivian Flores

I have a good memory, so I remember pieces of their emails but not all of them.

Thanks so much for your help.

--Katherine