[bksvol-discuss] Trying to find a title

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:49:06 -0500

Hey you all,

I am trying to find a title to fill a request of one of our student
subscribers she is from New Hampshire.

But she couldn't remember the Author's last name, and I have forgotten the
title, and well needless to say I can't contact her easily to get it, smile.

I believe the book is called Falling Darkness but am thinking that may be
wrong, is about the Armanian Revolution and the Genecide that came with it.

Author's first name is Adam, last name she couldn't pronounce.  RFB and D
does have the title on disk.

Does anyone know what book this is, and even better can anyone scan it for
the site?

As she the student would be really, really happy for it if it could be
scanned, she said it is quite suspenseful, but... of course i didn't
remember the title.

Smile.

My library doesn't appear to have it or else I am writing it wrong or
working at it wrong.

Smile.  Thanks for the help if you can remember.

Talk to you soon.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx