[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trusted sites question

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 16:49:40 -0400

Hello,

This is a definite IE problem.  No matter what you do in IE this exists and
continues to be an annoying plague.  May gods blast M$ and its stupid
design!  Those of you who are Window-eyes and JAWS users, you will soon have
full access to Firefox from www.mozilla.org.  I highly recommend that
everyone on this list download a copy and install it.  It will make your
lives easier and much safer.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director