[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trusted sites question

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 16:46:16 -0400 (EDT)

Lissy,

This is actually not a big thing, smile.

You can of course turn this off, if you want, I like being notified of
secure and unsecure sites.

To turn it of, to to "security" which, is under Tools, Options, and is one
of the tabs.  You type Control plus tab to get to it.  In there is a box
that says something about "Notification of secure sites" or something
similar.

I always just say yes and go on with the business of doing what I need to do.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com