[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trouble with the Site?

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:33:16 -0500

Hi All,

Is anyone besides me having trouble with the volunteer site this evening?  I
tried to submit a book, and got through the first two pages, though I hit the
"Select File" link and nothing happened.  I got past that by typing in the
filename, having it reject the name and bring up my menu, and then going to the
right place to select the file.  Then I put in the ISBN, pressed "Next,", and
it went back to the first page.  Grrr!

Sandi