[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trouble uploading a book

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:54:08 -0600

I have one more suggestion.  Try making the file name one word with no
punctuation other than the dot before the extention.  I recently had a book
that wouldn't go unless there were no spaces in the name, and others have
had trouble with long names or punctuation.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/