[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trouble uploading a book

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:41:57 -0500

Dr. Cross,

when your returned to the page, are  any of the fields marked with specific
errors?  Are you entering the ISBN number?  If you are, perhaps you may wish
to take it out.  If you are returned to the page without any indication of
where the error appears, you are probably faced with the Bookshare problem
that many of us have faced on occasion.  This error brings you back to the
submit page without any indication at all where the errors are located.  Try
Deleting your temporary internet files along with your cookies.  You can do
that through Internet Explorer/Tools/Internet Options.

I hope this helps.  Please let us know if you have specific questions.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services