[bksvol-discuss] Trouble downloading books

  • From: "Dawn" <yerton365@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 21:56:15 -0700

Since the last web changes on bookshare, I haven't been able to download books.

I am using Windows xp home with Jaws 8.  I haven't added or removed any
programs from my computer since I last downloaded books.  The only thing
different are the changes they made to the web page.

When I click on the "download daisy" link, I get the message:

Waiting for http://www.bookshare.org/web/Download.html.pu

Then it just gets stuck there.  Nothing changes.

Has anyone had such a problem?  Any suggestions?

Thanks Dawn