[bksvol-discuss] Re: Travelling Pants 4 coming and contest news

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 08:03:03 -0800

What does buts mean in your message? When a book is submitted the first choice is fair but by down arrowing this can be changed to good or excellent and it is up to the submitter to do this. In other words, she rates her own book, whereas when validating, the system rates the book but the validator can update this rating if it is felt not to accurately reflect the book's quality. However, from something I read on Jake's site, thevalidator cannot downgrade the system's rating. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>