[bksvol-discuss] Re: Travelling Pants 4 coming and contest news

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:23:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi Lissi
Thats fine that you submited it. I am not a good validator.
I didn't know that even came out yet. wow!
I am proud that I did the first 3 books but I am happy to share the series with
you (wink) Did you read the 3rd book from bookshare? The only reason I'm asking
is because it is up there as fair. I worked really hard on it includng
transposing the Greek on one of the pages. Would you mind editing that again
and submiting it as BSO I know its a lot to ask butt if you enjoyed the
series... I hate that its up there as fair.
Thanks for letting me know the 4th one is up there.
Take care
Anastasia

Looking for earth-friendly autos?