[bksvol-discuss] Training on VR Stream Offer

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:17:20 -0400

Greetings,

Judging from the number of direct requests I have received and posts I've
seen on these lists, there seems to be a lot of questions about setting up
the VR Stream to accept Bookshare books. I wonder if I would set up a
specific training session that would afford hands on step by step
instructions, would anyone be interested in attending?

If I get enough positive response, I promise to make it happen.

Let me know either on the lists or directly at:  pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pat

Pat (Patricia) Price, Planning Committee Chair
Friends of Bookshare
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org
Community Room:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e