[bksvol-discuss] Re: Top 50 Favorites

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:22:06 -0700

As I understand it, it's updated every 24 hours for the top 50 books during
the last seven days. But I don't know what time the update takes place.

The bug wherin "today's" downloads weren't showing up in the nightly run
(Harry Potter on its first day being the most obvious example) has been
fixed, but not yet tested, and is scheduled (if it passes testing) for the
next release.

Lisa