[bksvol-discuss] Re: Too Late For Angels

  • From: "Erin Baker Edgar" <sprite156@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:00:41 -0500

Well, gee, I don't know. It seems that our ISBN numbers don't match. The ISBN that I have is:

0-373-26559-X

The edition that I have doesn't announce that it is in any way different than a regular edition. It has 279 pages of actual plot with about 6-10 pages of recipes probably, depending on how many are actually missing. I am missing pages 284 and following.

Thanks,

Erin