[bksvol-discuss] Re: Too Late For Angels

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:33:46 -0700 (PDT)

Send  away. I have ordered a copy of the book from the library. If you could do
all of the receipies for me, that would be a big help.

Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  No. Pages are missing, and words
from various pages,
and the recipes. I have them and can send them to you.
I've also requested the book and it's In Transit. You
can get it too--maybe there are things missing other
than what Eerin asked me for, but I'll send you hwat I
have when you're ready for them. We can continue this
offlist. smile

Barbara