[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tonight's new bestsellers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 08:43:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Linda,

The way it's supposed to work is that I send Cindy (who you'll notice was
copied in my email) a list of the bestsellers, and she puts them into the being
scanned list, so everyone knows that they are being processed. I'm trying to
use the "proper channel" here to let people which books we'll be scanning
inhouse.

Thanks, Carrie