[bksvol-discuss] Re: To the Cindy who proofed my "A world At Arms"

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:48:48 -0500

let me know when I should put it up or I can send you the copy.  Also, let
me know if you want the picture captions pages.

  _____

From: Larry Lumpkin <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] To the Cindy who proofed my "A world At Arms"
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 12:34 PM

Hey Cindy.  Are you interested in another tome.  I have scanned "From Colony
To Super Power" a recent release of "The Oxford History of the United
States"  Its about 1030 pages including the index and I have a swath of
captions pages saved off which came from the middle of the book if you want
them.  Let me know.  You did such a good job on "A World At Arms" that I
thought I'd ask you about this one.

Larry

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00