[bksvol-discuss] Re: To submit or not to submit a matter of quality

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 10:27:32 -0800

Hi Shelley, In talking with the various O C R engine techs supports, They all invaribably suggest that books be scanned in black and white, as gray scale is gennerally for graphics or pictures. I don't think this will solve your garbled word problems, as they are probably in italic. Tom ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>