[bksvol-discuss] To Sue, Re: just submitted Terminal Mercy by Ed Stuart

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:38:27 -0400

Sue, I owe you an apology. I didn't see your message about wanting to validate this book. I validated Laura Ann's book last night. I couldn't sleep, and I grabbed a stack of books and went on a validation jag. I've validated six books in the last 24 hours and am just about to upload the seventh. Do you ever have a time when you feel restless with yourself, and you start cleaning the house from top to bottom? That's kind of how I was feeling, only I can't do a lot of physical cleaning with my health issues. I mostly grabbed books that have been around for a long time, but I also grabbed Laura Ann's book because I knew she'd scanned it. I wanted to have the books ready for the queue when Gustavo is ready to process them, and I feel bad about not seeing your message. I guess I feel bad mostly because I think I remember that you depend on validations to get your Bookshare membership, and this was a book you wanted to work on. I'll be more careful next time. If you're needing more credits, is there something I can scan for you so you could validate something you like to get your credits?

Monica Willyard