[bksvol-discuss] To Strip Or Not To Strip

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 23:18:38 -0500

Hi, all!  Okay, so life as an evacuee is getting a bit boring, and I thought
I'd have a little fun with the subject line. <Smile>

I'm about to submit a book which I've been working on for a while.  I have left
the headings in the book for now, and I've protected the chapter headings and
page numbers with asterisks.  The chapter headings have asterisks on the very
top line of the page, followed by a blank line.  The page numbers, which are at
the bottom of the page, are followed by a blank line and then about five
asterisks.

My question is actually twofold, I guess.  Will this be enough to keep the
stripper from going too far?  If so, should I go ahead and strip the headers,
replacing them with asterisks?  I know we've about discussed this one to death,
but since I don't have all of the BookShare posts on my laptop, and since I've
had just a few things on my mind other than Bookshare for the past week and a
half, I thought I'd see if someone could refresh my memory.  Thanks!

Jana

Jana Jackson
Director Of Training
Indigo Logix, LLC
Direct: (615)661-5254
E-mail: jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.indigo-logix.com

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.

Need to plan a vacation or business trip?  Jana's new on-line travel agency,
JJM Travel, offers some of the best deals on the Internet for airfares, hotels,
last-minute getaways, and more!  For all of your travel needs, visit
http://1793084.prttravel.com.  To log in, type the ID number 1793084.  To learn
how you too can save up to 90% on all of your travel, visit
http://jjm.gttrends.net.  Jana is happy to answer any questions you might have
concerning this exciting opportunity to work and have fun at the same time.  If
you have questions, feel free to e-mail her at jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx