[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Robert

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 17:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

I'm going to have to put laast names or initials on the being-scanned list.   I
have 3 robeerts in my address list, and robert T and Robert R both are scanning
books, but the one doing the robards book is only Robert. I hope he gets back
to you.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: