[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Pratik About Fonts

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:06:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi Monica,

I wouldn't worry about it. As John said, the important
thing is to eliminate the scannos. If a person can't
see what's italics and what's bold, he/she can't be
expected to put them in. Italics in a book either scan
as a normal word, if it's only one word, or it scans
as unreadable, which is why the recipes in a couple of
books need to be rescanned, and why some books that
involve correspondence or have a lot of paragraphs
italicized need to be validated by a sighted person.
smile

Cindy