[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Nan about fixing page breaks

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 05:23:07 -0700

Ok, I tried what you suggested and microsoft informed me that there were no
items to replace. So I'm either stuck putting in all the page breaks manually,
or just rescanning the darned thing and resubmitting it. I guess I'll have to
do that in any case since whoever has the task of valadating it won't be
thrilled about putting in all the page breaks, and I think that's my job anyway
as the submitter. Your thoughts?
Julia