[bksvol-discuss] To Monica: Princess books

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:37:27 -0800 (PST)

HI Monica
Can you please email me off list reagrding the princess books.
I'd just like to know  where we stand with the boks and if I should get any
more.
Thank u
ANastasia

Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Hi, everybody. I just posted a
very clean scan of Power Networking: 55 Secrets for Personal & Professional
Success, by Donna Fisher and Sandy Vilas. I spellchecked the book, removed
headers, and fixed the page numbers. This should be an easy validation. Here's
what the back of the book says.

 What's your networking IQ? Are you a "Power Networker"? Are you a Lone Ranger?

 Take the self-Assessment and find out!!

 This practical, inspiring book will teach you the secrets of creating a
powerful personal and professional network. Packed with 55 proven methods for
networking
 success, it shows you how to:

 Put into practice the life-affirming Power Networking philosophy
 Eliminate the roadblocks to successful networking
 Use the "stepping-stone" method to meet anyone you want
 Say good-bye to the Lone Ranger mentality
 Make requests that get the results you want
 Introduce yourself so people will be inspired to call on you
 Generate a continuous flow of referrals from clients and associates
 Uncover and activate your "hidden network

 Monica Willyard