[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Loren Baily and Kim Friedman: Two issues

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 12:32:50 -0500

Just Another War is already submitted. If you want a hold on it you will have to email Carrie and ask her to do it. Otherwise, you could just download it and keep renewing it until you can get around to it.

"Freedom is always the freedom of dissenters." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com