[bksvol-discuss] To Jana and Mickey

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 06:59:07 -0700 (PDT)

Jana: Sure thing!  You mean DON'T MAKE A BLACK WOMAN TAKE OFF HER EARRINGS, by
Tyler Perry, right?

  Mickey: I couldn't find the Phyllis Diller autobiography anywhere.  Sorry!

  Carrie

Jana Jackson <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Carrie, could you also see if you can find Tyler Perry's book, since
it's on the NYT list?  I'm dying to read it! <Smile>  Thanks!

  Jana