[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Jake (was Re: where are priorities are)

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:33:09 -0500

Diddo, to everything Monica says.

I use your sight on a regular basis jake, and love its resources, and also
point new friends and volunteers to it.

Am sending someone to it today in fact, smile.

here is hoping they find it interesting.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.