[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Jake...

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:29:02 -0600

Hello all,

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the messages you've sent both on and off
list over the last week or so regarding my website. I feel much better about
its usefulness now, and I've spent a few hours the last few days working
steadily on the new version that wil hopefully appear someday, sometime, grin.
There will be a few new things made available, as well, there is a vast array
of changes that took place in the underlying system, and some new
administrative things that will cut down on the time required to manage the
site and make future updates.

Happy Volunteering!
Jake
www.JBrownell.com