[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Index or Not to Index...

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:11:03 -0400

If the pages are long, then most of those "pages" may be soft page breaks
added by Word. The clue that this may be the case is that you said that the
number of pages was much larger in the doc version than in the rtf version.

If there were page numbers, then we would know for sure if that is what's
going on. But not having page numbers is not a reason for rejection, since
while they are definitely preferred, they are not required.

Evan