[bksvol-discuss] To Give thanks and a question I have for braille users

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 23:58:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear friends of Bookshare.org:

I wish to give thanks to the person which took my submission and compared it to
the one in the collection. My book was accepted, Don't Sweat the Small
Stuff...and it's all small stuff by Richard Carlson.

Also I have the Workbook of Don't Sweat, would you like it scanned? It has
multiple choice questions and fill in the blanks exercises, would it be useful
for Web Braille and braille users?

Many many thanks to you all and Happy Holidays!
Dilsia

http://mail.yahoo.com