[bksvol-discuss] To Gisela

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:49:00 -0600

Hi, Gisela! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. My own grandmother passed away a few days before Christmas, and my father is currently battling congestive heart failure, so I can certainly empathize with your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May God hold you in His arms during this toughest of tough times!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>