[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Garry

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:20:49 -0400

HI Garry:

Excellent scan. The only suggestion I have is that it would be easier for
validators if blank pages are kept. It makes it easier to check that all pages
are there and accounted for.
If you are rejecting a book, you have to click the upload button on the step 2
page and then look for the rejection button.  Press enter on it and there will
be a field to fill out asking the reason for the rejection. I usually locate
the comments field and up arrow and check the radio buttons indicating the
reason for the rejection. I also include a comment in the comments field
explaining my reasoning.

Grace