[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Elizabeth

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:04:18 -0400

Hi, Elizabeth. I'm posting this on the list only because I want everyone to know how I feel on this issue. No, you didn't sound harsh. In fact, I can see that you went out of your way not to sound that way. I've learned a lot about scanning this weekend, and I think that's what your comments were intended to do. (smile) I asked for help, and you freely gave it. That matters to me more than how someone comes across. I hope I don't embarass you here, but I've noticed a change in how you respond to people on here, a nice change that I think took some growing. Isn't that part of what it means to be human? Maybe you're working on people stuff, and I'm working on text quality. One day Bookshare will have 2 really good volunteers on both scores. (grin) Now if we can get Prat to stop hanging out with his Ferengi friends...

On Monday 6/12/2006 09:27 PM, you wrote:
Thanks for being patient with me, Monica. I fear I may have sounded harsh.

E.