[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Cindy about most recent books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:01:06 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for that. I did go instantly( 11:56 your time )--but only the 6 added
today from the office are anywhere in list view. Ten more plus those 6 show up
on the table view if one selects 25 results for the last 3 well, it does elp a
little.w I can get started with those by clicking on the titles and copying the
page and then editing it, without waiting for the list Carrie will send. So
that will help if they stay there and don't disappear. I did copy the 6 earlier
from the list view. That makes my life so much easier--all the necessary
information is there and all I need to do is look up books I suspect of being
for 18 years and under so I can accurately give the genre.

Thanks, Courtney