[bksvol-discuss] To Cindy About The Wish List

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:23:06 -0400

Hi, Cindy. I don't know if I speak for most people. This is what I think though. :) I like the wish list as it is because the alphabetical order makes it easy to find things. If there were a section for new books, I think it might end up being a distraction since you'd have to keep an eye on how old book requests are and keep moving things around. I do like having the fiction and nonfiction separated as they are now. When I go looking for wishes to fill, I can use my screenreader's find function to look for certain words in titles or author names if I want to do more than just browse through the list.

Monica Willyard

Grandma Cindy wrote:
Originally I ordered the list alphabetically by title,
and later separated fiction from nonfiction. I
recently asked if I should put new requests in a
separate place, at the top of bottom of the list, but
no one responded. Sp as of now the onlhy way is to
scan the list and see if ou see a new title--or one
with a 2007 publicatoin date.