[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Chris - Drupal Book

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:37:30 -0400

I can regenerate the rtf file with proper page breaks.  I assumed that this
was the default for OP but learned later that it typically uses "flowing"
pages.

I probably can't get to it until tomorrow though so you can decide if you
want to put in the page breaks or wait for me to get to it.

Thanks,
cdh

Chris Hofstader
CUNY, BSO, ATG, Odds and Ends